Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Sunset

This week I decided to do the visual assignment on sunsets. We were asked to take a picture of a sunset and write an accompanying post. I took this picture over spring break in Panama City Beach, FL. I've always like sunset. There is something about that time of day that seems more peaceful than any other time of day. This time of day is always better at the beach. Where you can have a much better view of the sunset as compared to the view we have at home. I like this picture because I took it right before the sun went down. You can still see the top of the Sun poking up from the Gulf. Chilling on the balcony at sunset at the beach is also very relaxing. The waves crashing and the wind through the palm trees provide a nice soundtrack that fits in well with this part of the day. I do not enjoy the sunset back home as much as I do when I am on the coast. It's a much better view. I find it interesting at sunset how the sky changes all different shades of orange. The skyline at this time of day is always a sight to behold. 

1 comment:

  1. This time of day at the beach does seem the most relaxing. Everyone goes out to hang out on the beach and walk around with their hubby or whatever. this is a beautiful picture.

    ReplyDelete