Monday, April 23, 2012

Final Assessment


Since the beginning of this semester I have worked very hard at getting my writing up to par. In the beginning I did not know how to effectively write and get my opinions out there. I feel like I have done a good job of progressing along in this field since the beginning of the semester, especially since the middle of the term. Since then, I feel my posts have been progressively better and more thought out. I also feel that my grammar has steadily improved over the course of the term. My 1st few posts were very rough and not worthy of being included on my portfolio. But I am very proud of how I have progressed through the course of the class.

The post I am most proud of is the “Georgia Guidestones” post. In this post I effectively brought all the information I had on the topic out. Also, I feel I did a good job of formulating my thoughts on the topic to what I think made a very good blog post.  Some of the things I have to continue to work on are developing my thesis. I have trouble sometimes because I get very adamant about a certain topic and ramble on and get on a tangent. When I do this, sometimes my words come out jumbled and disorganized. It also makes my post a bit harder to read because of the confusion this creates. I plan on continuing to work on this as I make the transition out of 101 and into 102. I know that with this transition comes hard work and the writing we will be expected to do in 102 will be much more in depth and all around more difficult than the 101 class. However, with this in mind, I am confident in my abilities to move on and continue to progress in an effective manner. 

No comments:

Post a Comment